Cape May charm and character at its finest. This dutch colonial was added to the Cape May Historic Stays portfolio in 2020. The entire home was gutted and renovated for the Summer 2021 season. You will not find a more luxurious and sophisticated home on the island. We love hosting families, especially those with young children, and the house is designed to cater to that.
The house is centrally located. Walk 3 blocks to the beach or enjoy the sounds of the ocean from your private porch. The house is also 3 short blocks to the Historic Washington Street Mall.
Please visit our website thegrayowlcapemay .com for more details about the home before your stay!
- Gourmet kitchen including Subzero and Wolf appliances, custom cabinetry, natural stone countertops, and a delightful butler's pantry.
-Separate living and family room spaces. Let the kids watch a movie in the family room while you hunker down with a good book and a glass of wine in the adjacent living room.
-A wonderful desk/work area if you are sneaking in some work time from Cape May.
- Spa-like bathrooms including Restoration Hardware fittings and fixtures
- A private master suite on the second floor which includes a second-floor porch that overlooks the yard, a large master bathroom, and a quaint sitting area.
- The second floor includes three bedrooms, two with queen beds and a king bed in the master.
- The third floor is the perfect retreat for children with two bedrooms and a total of four twin beds. There is also a bathroom on this level.
*NOTE TO POTENTIAL RENTERS*
As with most Cape May rentals the house does not supply linens and
towels. We supply comforters, pillows, bath mats, and kitchen towels.
Everything else will need to be brought with you or you can rent from a
local service. There is 1 king, 3 queens (this includes the sofa bed), and 4
twins in the house.
-A private reading nook for children hidden under the main staircase.
-Outdoor shower to rinse after those long days at the beach.
- The home is furnished throughout with designer and custom-made furniture.
- There is a lot of original and historic art throughout, most of which comes from Bucks County PA and local artists.
-Luxurious patio with crushed bluestone and teak dining area.
We are here to make sure you have the best stay in Cape May possible. Looking to make this trip special? Let me know and we can help you get the most out of the hidden Cape May that most tourists don't see.
|Address: 710 Sewell Ave|
|Zip Code: 08204|