Photos are the key to your listing. The better the photos the more likely your listing will be viewed.
Your listing is in competition with all listings in your area. How will you differentiate your listing from others?
Here are a few ways to do this:
- Learn to employ composite lighting techniques. This is a great way to show off a room’s beautiful interior AND the amazing view out the window, all in a single picture. No washed out colors, no overexposed blocks of natural light.
- Show off the best features of your rental. Do you have a pool? Renters love pools. Views? Take photos of your ocean views. Highlight your listing with photos that grab travelers attention.
- Think about how your photos will be assembled. There should be a flow that helps the potential guest understand which rooms connect where.
- Add a detailed floor plan as a photo. This helps renters visualize space and flow of your rental.
- Use lots of photos in your listing to maximize its visibility. Studies have shown guests are 80 percent more likely to learn more about a home when there are more than 20 photos.