We are often asked what is the best way to choose a rental for a vacation in Cape May
Below are a few questions to ask yourself to help choose the perfect rental.
- What features do you want in a Cape May rental? A/C, Fully Equipped Kitchen, Yard, Pool, Garage, Front Porch, Roof Deck, Hot Tub, Parking on-site or off-site
- Where in Cape May do you want to stay? Beachfront, Oceanview, Near Shopping, Secluded or Bayfront.
- Can I bring my pet? Cape May has many Pet Friendly rentals available. Many properties have yards for your dog. Many owners have size requirements for pets.
- Do owners rent whole homes? Yes. Many Cape May rentals offer whole house rentals for large families. Some homes will accommodate 20 or more guests. Check to see how much parking they provide as parking can be a challenge in Cape May.
- What are some of the best locations to rent in Cape May? The number one destination will always be beachfront. However due to the historic nature of Cape May many renters choose to be in the historic district. Jackson Street is the most centrally located street in town. It overs easy access to the beach and Washington Street Mall.
There are many decisions to make when choosing a vacation rental in Cape May. Our best tip is to take your time and speak with the owners and read reviews. Good luck in finding your perfect Cape May Rental.