Cape May is a pet friendly town. Take a walk around town and you will see many pet owners walking their dogs. One of the joys of a walking a dog is meeting new friends along the way.
Things to consider when renting to guests with pets.
- How Many Pets?— What is the limit on the number of pets you will allow in your property.
- Type of Pets allowed– Dogs, Cats, Birds?
- Size Restrictions — Many owners set a size restriction on pets. Often condo associations that do allow pets will set a weight restriction of up to 30 to 40 pounds. Check with your insurance to see if your policy will allow pet rentals and determine restrictions that the policy may have.
- Housebroken — Do you rent to puppies who may not be house broken?
- Furniture — Owners should ask guest to bring a pet bed if possible. This will hopefully keep pets off of your furniture.
- Pet Cleanup — Owners must have rules regarding cleanup and disposal of pet waste.
- Leash Policy — Always require a leash. Pets should not be unleashed outside of your property.
Things to consider when choosing a pet friendly rental in Cape May.
- Fenced Yard –
Does the property have a fenced in yard.
- Near Dog Parks – Is the rental near a dog park.
- Extra Fees – Are there any extra fees for bringing pet
- Beach Access – What beaches are pet friendly
Cape May real estate rentals
Cape May rentals
Cape May house rentals
Cape May pet friendly rentals